CBSE Affiliation: 3630094
Our curriculum consists of well-planned, purposeful activities to engage the children totally in the learning process, so that the children enjoy their studies and extra-curricular activities while steadily progressing in a wholesome manner. We follow CBSE curriculum and methodology from Pre-Primary to Grade 10.
PRE - PRIMARY SCHOOL
Pre-Primary Education at Niraj International School is a fun filled process with a flexible curriculum that takes into account the heterogeneity of the learner and the learning styles. The use of innovative and engaging teaching methodologies helps in stimulating the interests and attention among the students thereby nurturing intelligences.
We at Niraj International School provide students with mindful education that they can use as a launch to succeed in 21st century living.
Key Features :
- NIS as a team of carefully chosen, highly qualified teachers who take great pleasure in guiding each student with personal attention.
- Balanced academic programmes with extra -curricular activities .
- Field trips, Science Exhibition with students designed models using technology.
- Internationally acclaimed Reading Programme to create interest & inculcate the habit of reading in students.
- Assessments for and learning using conventional technology based
Other Salient Features:
- Teacher students ratio of 1: 15
- Differentiated learning support
- A wide range of web- based resources for deeper understanding of concepts
- Timely feedback for continuous improvement
- Focus on acquisition of knowledge, skills and values
- Olympiads / Asset
- Events such as Literary week, Science week to engage students.
- Internationally acclaimed reading programme where the four language learning skills LSRW(listening , speaking, reading and writing) are taught through leveled learning.
- DIY STEAM and prototype team projects
- Design-thinking & Makerspace using Curiosity Gym
- Science activity kits to facilitate hands on learning
The school is affiliated to the CBSE. This board closely follows the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework. For this reason, it is becoming the curriculum of choice all across India. I-3 Focus is a unique concept that we emphasize on at Niraj International School. It combines the three most powerful aspects which contribute to the learning efficiencies of the child.
Intelligence FocusIntelligence focus is when the student’s core intelligence and flair is identified. The famous Multiple Intelligence Theory, developed by Howard Gardner describes an array of different kinds of intelligences exhibited by human-beings. Gardner suggests that each individual manifests varying levels of these different intelligences, and thus each person has a unique cognitive profile. Everybody can be intelligent, if his/her intelligence is identified and developed correctly. Intelligence focus zooms in on this point.
Inspirational FocusInspirational focus is understanding the dreams and aspirations of the children and giving them the support needed to realize them. At Niraj International School, we encourage and motivate the children to dream and work towards converting their dreams and wishes into tangible realities.
Individual FocusIndividual focus is about giving personalized attention to all students. Individual focus is about giving personalized attention to all students. To achieve this we limit the number of students per class. It fosters a direct and harmonious relationship between the teacher and the child. This also teaches the children the significance of individual focus, and they begin to show and feel empathy, compassion and respect towards the needs and feelings of others.