CBSE Affiliation: 3630094
Thank you for considering NIS as the school of choice for your child. In today’s competitive and fast-paced world, it is important to give your child the advantage of the best possible education. Given our passionate commitment to the cause, we assure you of a complete, holistic educational experience for your child.
ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
We have made our admission process simple and convenient for the parents. Once you pick up or download an application form, all you have to do is fill it out and send it to us along with the following documents:
- Three passport size photographs
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Nationality of child and Parent
- Registration Fee
- Previous School Report
- School leaving certificate from previous school
- Migration Certificate
- Health Registration Form (all immunizations must be current and certified by a physician)
FOR ADMISSION ENQUIRY
Criteria for Admission
Decisions regarding admission are made by the ‘Admissions Committee’. They consider the following:
- Age of the student
- Scores on the written tests (Grade 4 onwards)
- The student’s academic record
All candidates will be required to take a test. Both parents may accompany the child when called for test / interaction. The format of the test is as follows:
- Early Years (Nursery, Junior KG & Senior KG) – Informal Interaction
- Grade 1-3 – Basic skills and personal interaction
- Grade 4-5 – Written test in English & Maths
- Grades 4 & 5 will also be asked to write a composition / reflection of approximately 200 words. The child is expected to write in his/ her own handwriting.
- The written test will consist of multiple choice questions and there is no fixed syllabus. However it will be based on the expected grade level achievement irrespective of the curriculum studied earlier.The tests will be followed by a personal interaction with the Principal.
- On being granted admission, an Agreement / Indemnity Form is required to be completed.
- A physically challenged child and children with Special Education Needs will be admitted on a case by case basis.
Regardless of the month of admission, the child needs to be of the entry age as of March, 31st
|Nursery||2 Years 6 Months|
|Jr. KG||3 Years 6 Months|
|Sr. KG||4 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 1||5 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 2||6 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 3||7 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 4||8 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 5||9 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 6||10 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 7||11 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 8||12 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 9||13 Years 6 Months|
|Grade 10||14 Years 6 Months|